Are you interested in Instagram for lead generation? If yes, you’re on the right track: Instagram offers more than just a brand building opportunity. In this article, you’ll learn how Instagram can help your eCommerce small business enlarge its customer base and boost sales. Also, you’ll discover the right eCommerce merchant account for your company.
Generate Leads & Get an eCommerce Merchant Account
When it comes to lead generation, Instagram is great, and it’s with good reason. More than 1 billion users are active on Instagram on a monthly basis. 90% of them are followers of a business.
After seeing information on a product/service, 87% of Instagram users take action by either following a brand, visiting a retail shop, or purchasing an item over the internet. When starting, you should, first of all, focus on:
- Making sure your brand promotion needs Instagram
- Choose your buyer personas properly
- Setting SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time-based) goals for lead generation
Making your products/brand visible to more people, growing a strong follower base, and getting paid is so much important. However, Instagram magic isn’t enough. You should also use the right payment processing services to increase your earnings. With a reputable credit card processor, you can open a secure and cheap eCommerce merchant account without any difficulty.
Instagram Lead Generation
Did you know that people who use Instagram’s actively on a monthly basis are growing in number faster as compared to Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat? So, it’s no surprise that Instagram marketing is gaining more and more traction. Here’re Instagram lead generation tactics to apply:
- Use proper optimization for your brand’s profile for conversion.
- Don’t forget about Instagram stories.
- Instagram lead generation ads are another great option to try. These can help you collect detail information on your consumers.
- 60% of consumers rely on content from friends/family members for making a buying decision.
- Use Instagram Insights, as well as 3rd-party tools to figure out if you’re using the right lead generation tactics.
- Turn to Instagram live: the videos that show up in your Instagram stories help viewers get into real-time interaction with you.
Instagram marketing is a powerful means for eCommerce brands to generate leads. It’s an ideal platform that can help you increase your customer base and enjoy more sales.
Author Bio: Blair Thomas has been a music producer, bouncer, screenwriter and for over a decade has been the proud Co-Founder of eMerchantBroker, the highest-rated high risk merchant account processor in the country that offers the safest and cheapest eCommerce merchant account in the space. He has climbed in the Himalayas, survived a hurricane, and lived on a gold mine in the Yukon. He currently calls Thailand his home with a lifetime collection of his favorite books.